Flexibility and Simplicity
This affordable and easy-to-install 8-channel NVR includes 8 independent PoE ports, and 2 TB of hard drive capacity pre-installed for recording and playback. Features include recording resolution at up to 2 MP, and 8-channel synchronous playback, and dynamic adjustment of camera encoding parameters to assure high-quality images at critical moments while preserving disk space and network bandwidth.
Networking problems in residential and light commercial applications are notorious. Thankfully, the ClareVision Plus NVRs feature auto-discovery tools that dramatically reduce installation labor and training requirements.
At a Glance
- Supports up to eight 2 MP or less IP Cameras
- 8 Ports PoE
- 1920×1080 max. recording resolution
- HDMI and VGA outputs up to 1920x1080P
- Easy plug-and-play installation
- Remote viewing on iPhone, iPad and Android phones, and in Mac or PC browsers
- Drivers for Clare Controls, Savant, and Crestron control systems
- Up to 70% more efficient on storage with H.264+ Codec
- DHCP by default
All ClareVision Plus NVRs offer broad support for mobile devices and third party control systems. No hidden fees and all apps and drivers are free.
3-Year Limited Warranty
ClareVision Plus IP surveillance NVRs have a 3-year limited warranty. The warranty covers parts and labor for all components found to be defective. This warranty does not cover product damage due to surge damage, water damage or product mis-use. It does not cover products that have been altered or modified. Products to be repaired under this warranty must be returned to a Clare Controls service center and must have an authorized RMA number issued from Clare Controls.