8-Channel NVR Overview
This affordable and easy-to-install 8-channel NVR includes 8 independent PoE ports, and 2TB of hard drive capacity pre-installed for recording and playback. The NVR supports 8 IP cameras with a recording resolutions up to 12MP, with an incoming bandwidth limit up to 80Mbps. It also features dynamic adjustment of camera encoding parameters to ensure high-quality images at critical moments while preserving disk space and network bandwidth. 3rd party drivers are available for Clare, Control4, and Crestron.
Networking problems in residential and light commercial applications are notorious. Thankfully, the ClareVision Plus NVRs feature auto-discovery tools that dramatically reduce installation labor and training requirements.
At a Glance
- Record up to eight 8MP IP Cameras simultaneously
- Supports up to 12MP IP cameras
- 4000×3000 max. recording resolution
- HDMI outputs up to 3840x2160p (4K)
- Easy plug-and-play installation
- Remote viewing on iPhone, iPad and Android phones, and in Mac or PC browsers
- Drivers for Clare Controls, Control4, and Crestron control systems
- 75% higher storage efficiency with H.265+ Codec
- DHCP by default
All ClareVision Plus NVRs offer broad support for mobile devices and third party control systems. No hidden fees and all apps and drivers are free.
3-Year Limited Warranty
ClareVision Plus IP surveillance NVRs have a 3-year limited warranty. The warranty covers parts and labor for all components found to be defective. This warranty does not cover product damage due to surge damage, water damage or product mis-use. It does not cover products that have been altered or modified. Products to be repaired under this warranty must be returned to a Clare Controls service center and must have an authorized RMA number issued from Clare Controls.