See The Difference
The Clare Video Doorbell Wi-Fi Range Extender Kit includes both video doorbell and Wi-Fi range extender. Use the range extender to boost Wi-Fi signal strength near the homes entrance. The range extender includes a Wi-Fi power meter to help you find the best signal at the doorbells install location.
Combining professional grade quality, simplicity, and ease-of-installation, the Clare Video Doorbell provides the best out-of-box experience. It is auto-discoverable in the ClareHome system, and can be used as a stand-alone product, or with an NVR.
The doorbell features built-in crystal clear audio for 2-way communication, outstanding HD 1080p video. The on-board infrared LED’s illuminate your entry way with true day and night vision. The Clare Video Doorbell comes with 4 different color, easy-to-install faceplate options to match your door style.
- Includes wedge and spacer for adjusting viewing angles. No drilling required!
- Revised setup and pairing process on your 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network
- Enhanced infrared night time visibility
- Improved functionality of recorded video playback
- Motion detection and sensitivity setting control in the ClareVision Plus App
At a Glance
- Kit includes Wi-Fi Range Extender
- No batteries, utilizes existing doorbell wiring
- Back-lit call button
- Two-way live audio communication
- Includes simple-to-install wedge and spacer
- Configurable motion detection sensitivity settings from ClareVision Plus App
- Installs in minutes
- Superior HD 1080p video quality
- No monthly fees – free access to live or recorded video
- Ships with pre-configured 16GB micro SD card
- IP54 rated housing enclosure
- Works stand-alone or with NVRs and cameras
- Works with third-party control systems
- Auto-discovers when used with a ClareHome system
- Access from anywhere with the free ClareVision Plus App
3-Year Limited Warranty
ClareVision Plus IP surveillance cameras have a 3-year limited warranty. The warranty covers parts and labor for all components found to be defective. This warranty does not cover product damage due to surge damage, water damage, or product misuse. It does not cover products that have been altered or modified. Products to be repaired under this warranty must be returned to a Clare Controls service center and must have an authorized RMA number issued from Clare Controls.