ClareVue 600W Master Incandescent Dimmers replace regular switches or dimmers to provide manual or remote control of on, off, and dimmer functionality in incandescent or Magnetic Low Voltage (MLV) loads. Additional functions, including scenes and events, can be accessed when integrated into ClareHome. ClareVue dimmers can be implemented with no new wiring. ClareVue Master Incandescent Dimmers use standard 120 Vac 60Hz house wiring (no neutral wire required), and fit into standard wall boxes. Add a ClareVue Accessory Neutral Dimmer (CL-AND-X) for wireless 3-way control.
2-Year Limited Warranty
ClareVue lighting has a 2-year limited warranty. The warranty covers parts and labor for all components found to be defective. This warranty does not cover product damage due to surge damage, water damage or product misuse. It does not cover products that have been altered or modified. Products to be repaired under this warranty must be returned to a Clare Controls service center and must have an authorized RMA number issued from Clare Controls.
At a Glance
- Push pad for on and off operation with separate dim/bright bar
- Air-gap switch disconnects power from load when off
- No neutral wire required
- Seven-step blue LED indicates selected light level
- Adjustable ramp rate
- Holding push pad for two seconds brings light to full brightness without affecting preset levels
- Compatible with ClareVue Accessory Neutral Dimmer (CL-AND-X) for wireless 3-way control