The Streams Integrated Multi-Room Audio (iMR) solution is compact, scalable and affordable. It is offered in four and six zone configurations. Both models support a built-in streaming audio bridge and featuring two flexports which can be defined as input sources our output sources. The unit also features built in Class D amplifiers in either 25 or 50 watts per channel as well as all the networking ports you’ll need for plug-n-play installation.
‘Cool’ Form Factor
Utilizing modern Class-D amplification, the unit delivers studio monitor audio quality while running cool to allow compact installation inside a structured wiring panel co-located with the ClareHome Host Controller.
Based on CobraNet®, the streams.iMR provides you with ultimate flexibility in distributed audio design enabling chassis to be bussed or expanding with a streams.room to add an entertainment system AV receiver.
- Expansion of the ClareHome Audio network is virtually limiteless, as up to 64 channels of audio may be distributed over a 100MB switched Ethernet Network.
- streams.iMR is fully synchronized with latency under 7ms!
Seamlessly integrates with ClareHome
Whether you are accessing internet streaming services or a local CD player, the Clare Application makes it simple to select your source and distribute it to any room or group of rooms. Simple control over all the audio in your home!
At a Glance
- Uncompressed streaming audio over ethernet – based on CobraNet
- Two Audio Flexports configured individually as inputs or outputs
- Built-in streams.bridge for up to 3 simultaneous streaming audio sources
- Integrated 8 port Ethernet switch
- Dedicated 4 port CobraNet switch
- Built in D-Class amplification
- Mounts inside standard wiring enclosure
Clare Controls streams.iMR features a 3-year warranty. The warranty covers parts and labor for all components found to be defective. This warranty does not cover product damage due to surge damage, water damage or product misuse. It does not cover products that have been altered or modified. Products to be repaired under this warranty must be returned to a Clare Controls service center and must have an authorized RMA number issued from Clare Controls.