Based upon the leading standard for pro-audio distribution, CobraNet, the configurable streams.preamp ensures real time digital audio over ethernet. Featuring flexible software based configuration, the 8 stereo port preamp supports configuration of the first 5 ports as inputs or outputs, while dedicating the last three ports as output, in addition to an SPDIF input for products like an AppleTV.
Compact Form Factor
1 RU designed form factor featuring removable rack ears for compact placement.
Based on CobraNet®, the streams.preamp provides you with ultimate flexibility in distributed audio design.
- Expansion of the ClareHome Audio network is virtually limiteless, as up to 64 channels of audio may be distributed over a 100MB switched Ethernet Network.
- streams.preamp is fully synchronized with latency under 7ms!
Seamlessly integrates with ClareHome
Whether you are accessing internet streaming services or a local CD player, the Clare Application makes it simple to select your source and distribute it to any room or group of rooms. Simple control over all the audio in your home!
At a Glance
- Uncompressed streaming audio over ethernet – based on CobraNet
- Configurable PreAmp
- 5 stereo inputs or outputs
- 3 stereo outputs
- 1 digital audio SPDIF input
- 5 band EQ on each stereo output
- Gain settings on each input and output
- Max volume on each output
- 2 RU, rack ears included
- Input level adjust
3-Year Limited Warranty
Clare Controls streams.preamp features a 3-year limited warranty. The warranty covers parts and labor for all components found to be defective. This warranty does not cover product damage due to surge damage, water damage or product mis-use. It does not cover products that have been altered or modified. Products to be repaired under this warranty must be returned to a Clare Controls service center and must have an authorized RMA number issued from Clare Controls.